Costaloc. Rental agreement.
Prices quoted are for occupancy only by persons up to a maximum number as indicated on the internet; extra persons can be accommodated where indicated at a weekly/part-weekly charge of €25.
Included in our prices: bed linen, bath and hand towels, electricity, water and gas (where applicable), VAT and final cleaning.
We ask for 20% reservation deposit of the total amount. This payment can be made on our secure site, by credit card on-line or by Bank Transfer.
Our rental agreement.
This document represents the binding contract between the client named in the Client Details section of this documents, hereafter named ‘the client’, and J.E SERVICIOS S.L, represented by its Director, hereafter named ‘the owner’.
The owner and the client agree a short term – holiday let of the following property : XXXXXX.
The property is shown with its details on the websites of the owner and corresponds in its details to the description on the website. The photographs shown on the website are the real one.
- The client can move into the property at 15:00 hours on the arrival day and has to leave the property before noon 11:00 hours on the departure day. The owner will provide and make ready a set of keys for the client on the arrival day and the client will leave the keys with the agent or inside the property on the departure day. If the keys or the controls for the garage are lost by the client or are taken with the client they will charged at a cost of 100€ to be paid immediately or charged to their credit card alternatively this can be taken from the damage deposit.
- The property is rented as seen, with the features described via the internet. The client is responsible for any damage to the property or items, if caused by the negligence of the client or in cases of improper or abnormal use. The owner may charge the clients credit card with any damage which has not been paid for during the stay of the client, or seek to recover costs via other legal means.
- The client must pay a security deposit, 100 euros to the company, which will be refunded by a bank transfer to the client’s bank account or if paid in cash returned in cash after the house has been inspected, and no damages has been found. In case of any damage, the amount for any repairs will be taken off the security deposit, and any further costs will be charged to the client. This can also be done with a damage deposit contract with a credit card upon arrival, must be Visa or MasterCard.
- Prior to accommodation, the client must settle the total agreed rental price in full. In order to exclusively confirm a booking, a deposit of 20% of the total agreed rental price is required at least eight working days after making the booking. This corresponds to Euros and can be paid via credit card payment before the of April 2015. Any transfer, bank costs must be paid for by the client.
- To cancel a reservation and obtain a full refund of the first payment, the client must give full written notice at least 60 days before the arrival date. If the cancellation is between 30 to 60 days before the arrival date, the refund is 50% of the first payment. If the cancellation is less than 30 days before the arrival date, no refund is available. In all the cases we deduct 30 euros for administrative costs.
- The total rent is Euros. After the initial 20% payment is made, the remaining 80% of the payment, or any remaining extra costs, must be paid CASH upon arrival or by credit card with an extra fee to cover the bank costs.
- If a minimum deposit of 20% and the total rental costs are not paid within the agreed terms, the reservation is considered void.
- Refund insurance cover is available to the client at a cost of 75 € and the insurance is valid if the client signs on this form. The cover allows the client to claim a refund at any time for emergency reasons, or for reasons of Act of God, where the clients’ reservation plans are unavoidably disrupted. The cost of the insurance can be paid with the rent.
- The owner may change the rented property to another one of the same size with similar features if there is an Act of God or any other emergency reason which prevents the rental of the agreed property. The owner will in this case endeavor to provide the best property of similar quality and closest location possible to the original property. The agreed rental price will not change.
- There is no charge if the client arrives in the hours of daylight, between 08:00 hours and 20:00 hours. An extra charge of 40. - Euros will be placed for arrivals between 20:00 hours and 23:00 hours. An extra charge of 60. - Euros will be placed for arrivals between 23:00 hours and 08.00 hours. This one time door opening fee has to be paid in cash to the staff member, who will show the house to the client.
- The rental price includes a weekly linen change. A final cleaning session takes place after the departure of the client, and is included in the rental price. If a house is unusually dirty after the departure of the client, or if there are major cleaning difficulties incurred by the client, a charge will be made to the clients for the extra cost. The client agrees with this charge with the client’s signature on this agreement.
- Bed linen, towels and all usual household items required for basic living will be provided by the owner. No consumables or beach towels will be provided unless specifically requested and at an extra charge per item. The towels provided with the property may not be used outside of the property or for uses other than household hygiene.
- The rental price includes costs for electricity, gas, water and all the taxes. Any unusual consumption of electricity will be charged to the client. The client must be responsible to switch off all the lights when leaving the houses and to switch of all heaters, air conditioning units and kitchen machinery and accessories when not in use.
- The properties do not contain any usable telephone lines. It is strictly forbidden for clients to attempt connect to any telephone lines if they are available, or to ask any telephone or communication company to install any communication devices. The same applies to any satellite television services, but most of the houses do already have televisions, satellites and receivers. If a telephone is necessary, mobile phones may be made available by the owner on request. These telephones are standard pay-as-you-go mobile phones and can be used to receive and make international and national calls. Mobile phone rental is 6.- Euros per day and a deposit of 100€ is required. Phone call units are not included and can be acquired in almost any kiosk, news agent, post office or petrol station.
- The property can only be resided by the agreed group of people who are declared in full to the owner. Any extra person must be authorized by the owner and is only permitted to stay overnight if there is the available bed space. It is not permitted for anyone to sleep on the sofas, floors or tables. Renting an extra bed is possible only where space is reasonably available, and at a rate of 100 Euros per week including bed linen and the weekly cleaning if agreed by the company.
- Pets are only allowed on the property by written agreement with the owner. If a pet has been authorized, the client is responsible for it entirely, and must ensure that it is not left alone in the property, that it does not disturb any neighbors, and that it is walked regularly to avoid any litter in the house or garden. The owner has the right to end the occupancy with an animal at any moment when it becomes clear that the animal causes damage or is deemed a menace.
- The owner has the right to refuse entry to the house to anyone at any time, and has the right to end the rental agreement at any moment, if there is evidence of the client not using the house properly or for purposes other than are appropriate for a holiday property rental.
- Any unlawful acts within the house, either by the client or any people with the client, will end the rental agreement immediately. No illegal drug consumption or any storage of illegal drugs in the house is permitted. The client declares with his signature on his form that he/she or any members of the group residing at the premises are not addicted to illegal drugs. Excess of alcohol is common during holiday periods and the owner is not responsible for any damage sustained to the client due to alcohol consumption. The client is kindly asked not to disturb the neighbors and not to drive vehicles or operate machinery under the influence of alcohol. At no time is it allowed any glass items around the swimming pool or Jacuzzi areas. If any glass is found in the swimming pool the clients will be charged for the cleaning of the swimming pool.
- The owner is not responsible for any theft or loss of valuables at the property or otherwise. Clients are advised to keep valuables in a safe if possible and/or to keep valuables with them at all times. There is no insurance against theft and loss of personal items beside any insurance cover the client may have included in their credit card, home insurance or travel insurance. Should a theft or robbery occur, clients are asked, to inform the company immediately by telephone. Safety deposit boxes are also available at post offices and banks.
- The houses are insured against fire, storm, water damage out of solid pipes or fixed installations, and rainwater through the roof. Damage sustained to the house or to belongings of the client must be reported immediately to the manager or the owner.
- The client has the role of the house owner during his stay. The owner is not responsible for any damage happening to the client due to a deterioration of any parts of the house or swimming pool during the stay.
- This contract is made under the laws of Spain, and all court matter proceeds under the jurisdiction of the Court of Estepona, Province of Malaga. The client declares to have read this contract carefully, to have understood it in all its parts and to agree to it entirely. By paying the reservation deposit the client is then bound by legal agreement with the owner, according to the terms, conditions and agreements above.